Full Moon Card
Sale price $4.00 Regular price
- Very unique and cute card from TTableOffice featuring moon phases. Each part of this card is very thoughtful.
- The item comes flat, you can display the card as is or you can hang it like a mobile. Some assembling is required.
- Material: Paper
- Includes: 1 4-square-panel card that can be glued together to make into a square cube mobile / 3 die-cut girl cards blowing up a moon / 1 Envelope.
- The 4-panel card (flat but pre-fold) is 3.75" x 15", with 1/2" seam if you wish to make it into a square cube mobile. The cube mobile is 3.75" x 3.75" x 3.75". Each panel of the card features different moon phases, thin crescent, thicker crescent, gibbous, and full moon. The thin crescent has writing "I will", the thicker crescent "make", the gibbous "your", the full moon "dream". "I will make your dream".
- The girl card - Each girl is about 3" x 1.25" on its longest part and the moon is about 2.6" in diameter. The girl looks like she is blowing up the moon. There is writing "Full moon story" on each moon. You can write your message on the moon. You can also cut the moon into the shape you want - like different moon phases. There is a pre-cut line on the girl so she can sit on the card or the mobile or something else.
- The Envelope is about 4.6" x 4.6". It is brown. There is no glue needed. The front side of the envelope is plain. The envelope is not meant to be mailed by post. There is different designs or pre-cut holes on each flap. The left flap has a yellow print of a full moon, the right flap has a pre-cut hole of gibbous phase, the bottom flap has a pre-cut hole of thick crescent phase and a pre-cut line to slot in the seal, and the top flap has a pre-cut thin crescent with a long seal. There is also writing "Full moon story POST" on this flap. The designs on the envelope flap are there so that with every open flap, you can see the moon phases from the crescent to the full moon.