The Weekly Times Notebook
Sale price $8.00 Regular price
- Free dateless Planner. There is no specific dates or days printed in this planner. The weekly days (Monday - Sunday) are printed on each page. However there is no printed year or dates. Each month or dates needs to be fill in manually.
- Kraft paper cover with black letter-press print. Sturdy paper but not hardcover.
- Glue binding so the notebook is slimmer or thinner compare to a ring binder, but it does not open completely flat.
- Size: 5.9" x 8.25" x 0.25". Weight: 8 oz.
- Page Details:
- 1 page of Front Cover.
- 2 pages of Yearly plan (1 year). This section is a big overall plan for your year, enough space just write the highlights of each day but not too much details. The months are laid out horizontally, from left to right and the days are laid out vertically, from top to bottom. So each day has a small space about 1" x 0.2".
- 108 pages of Weekly Plan (54 weeks). 2 pages for every week, so each weak is laid out flat as open page. Each week starts on Monday. Each open page (each week) has a spacey horizontal section at the top to write down the month and it also has enough space to write down some notes like the highlights of the week. Each open page (each week) is divided into 8 sections, 4 at the top and 4 at the bottom. The 4 sections at the top are Monday to Thursday and the 4 at the bottom are Friday - Sunday with 1 empty box as a space for free note. The background of each day is plain, there is no lines or grids or checklist.
- 16 pages of Lined Note.
- 1 page of Back Cover where you can write down your personal information.